Thank you for your interest! I am a professor of philosophy (“Juniorprofessorin”) at the University of Bamberg and an external member of the Munich Center for Mathematical Philosophy (MCMP).
My main research interests are in metaphysics and epistemology, philosophy of mathematics and philosophy of science. Central questions are how mathematics shapes the philosophical conceptualization of reality, whether reality exceeds the physical realm, and if there can be knowledge beyond the limits of language. You can find my work here and on Academia and PhilPeople.
Here are links to some of my recent outreach activites:
- ‘Does Math Reveal Reality?’ – a panel discussion with Brian Greene, Sheldon Goldstein, David Albert and Max Tegmark at the World Science Festival
- ‘Mathematik’ – an interview with Michel Friedman on mathematics
- ‘Lost in Language’ – a panel discussion with Saul Kripke, Hilary Lawson, and Paul Boghossian
- ‘The Mathematics of Thought’ – a public lecture at the How The Light Gets In Festival
- ‘Are You An Illusion?’ – a panel discussion with Julian Baggini, Joanna Kavenna, and Jan Westerhoff.